Vacancy - Sales Executive Barlow Motors Wolverhampton
Barlow Motors Wolverhampton
WHERE SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE DRIVE A SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS!
We are seeking to recruit an additional Sales Executive to our existing team to further strengthen our commitment to delivering a first class service to our customers.
The successful candidate must be self-motivated and results oriented, possess the drive and determination to succeed in a competitive environment with a ‘no compromise’ approach to customer satisfaction.
In return we offer you the challenges, commitment to excellence and rewards you inevitably seek.
To apply for this position, please forward your current CV with a covering letter to Mr Andrew Bolton
1 Evans Street Whitmore Reans Wolverhampton WV6 OPL
Closing date for applications is 30/04/2016
Reporting To (Line Manager): Sales Manager
Main Purpose of Job:
- To achieve agreed sales target for the new and/or used vehicles, within defined operating and financial guidelines.
- To contribute to the development plans, policies and procedures as required to ensure the achievement of all sales tasks in a smooth and timely manner.
- To be fully conversant with all Sales Department procedures relating to H.S.O.
- Direct relationships with the Sales Manager, Aftersales Manager, Parts Manager, Sales Administrator & Retailer Principal.
Limits of Authority:
- Not to supply car valuations to customers without the agreement of the Sales Manager.
- Not to enter any purchase or sales contracts or agreements without the approval of the Sales Manager.
- To ensure that all funds received are cleared funds prior to vehicle handover and that cash, cheques etc are processed in a timely and secure manner.
Objectives and Key Tasks:
- To be aware at all times of the whole company objectives relative to Sales Department Budgets, targets and campaigns both in terms of profitability and volume. Use the necessary skills and resources to achieve targets set by both management and the manufacturer in all areas of the department.
- To actively follow up and prospect customers in order to maximise every sales opportunity for both repeat and new business. To maximise every profit opportunity with each customer and to ensure that each customer is provided with the opportunity to make an informed decision relative to their purchase. To wholly commit to the achievement of maximum customer retention through the above.
- To actively utilise all resources available to achieve all new and used vehicle sales targets including F & I, GAP, Accessories etc. To be aware of and commit to maintaining the highest level of industry knowledge through manufacture training programs and all available resources.
- Develop and maintain full knowledge of all products, accessories, prices and key features of major competitors.
- Handle all customer queries and complaints and ensure they are resolved to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction and to meet company requirements.
- Provide reports as required on all sales activities including follow-up, prospecting, sales presentations, new clients etc., and to ensure accurate sales forecasts where possible.
- Maintain adequate records of all sales activities. Ensure the completion of all sales' and financial paperwork accurately and in a timely manner to ensure the completion of sales in a satisfactory manner.
- Maintain accurate records on a daily basis of all customer contacts through the showroom traffic log. Carry out full and accurate appraisals of all vehicles presented in part-exchange, using the showroom enquiry form, including mechanical, electrical and all cosmetic features. Agree valuations with the Sales Manager and complete satisfactory negotiations with potential customers to maximise sales.
- Maintain all demonstrators supplied for personal use in clean and tidy condition at all times, to report any faults, damage or maintenance requirements immediately as they occur to the Aftersales Manager. Ensure vehicles are suitable for their use as customer demonstration cars at all times.
- Maintain all paperwork in a complete and orderly manner. Capture all relevant customer details necessary to complete all sales procedures in an accurate and timely manner and to establish the source of enquiry of each and every customer.